Sunday 23 February 2014

Greed for love

To all those claiming to be selfless true people out there. Greed is an inevitable part of human nature. No matter how hard we try to give. The expectation to recieve something no matter how small in return lingers on. I am the same. I do good deeds. I help others. I make them smile. I care for them. But this all i do with the greed of love. With the greed of affection. Thats how i am. My every single deed is tainted with the expectation of being loved, cared for on the same level as i do. Deep down it hurts me. Yet i dont stop myself from indulging in this vicious cycle .. pathetic as it may seem. I will rebel against this part of my human side. One day i will make you smile without any expectation . And on that day i will overcome my greed for love and will stand victorious.

No comments:

Post a Comment