Friday 10 October 2014

Thank you my Bakas!

11th  October, 2014
To My Ever So Dearest Egoistic Khan, Much Panicked Bunno Rani And Eternal Shopoholic Rapunzel,

How are you? Prof season getting on your nerves? (Duh it's a stupid question), All the same, I hope to find you in the best of health and spirit (LOL) , I am fine as well (as if, I am anime addicted , pretty much of an insomniac these days but that doest matter right now)
I have been thinking of writing a letter to you guys (rofl not really) well actually, the thing is, lately I have been feeling really sentimental and ends up reminiscing the time we four had together, it's kind of weird, we are all standing so near the finishing line now when only yesterday we were sighing and claiming  that this road to our goal is too long and tiring.  ahaha, it gives me jitters to remember what kind of sore loser I were! (not claiming that I am any better now lol)
Anyway, saying in the simplest words possible, this letter is written with the sole purpose of  thanking you guys for everything! going back four years, I were sort of a girl with a small world that revolved around me, myself and I. all I could possibly imagine was to get good grades, I was a bore who never knew how to stop the strenuous exercise of studying, how to look around and enjoy life, never thought I could , BUT you guys changed me, you showed me what it's like to bunk a class, what's it like to laugh out loud in a crowd without caring about anyone, what's it like to play a prank, what's it like to enjoy your life , what's it like to take a break and enjoy the nice weather, what's it like to party out loud. it was my very first time breaking a rule, and I loved it, it was my very first time making true friends, I guess before that I was always surrounded by people, listening, smiling and nodding never expressing or sharing my own point of view.I learned how to be honest with myself and with others after encountering you guys , my world was changed, you broadened it,  I always thought love and friendship are nothing but a burden and sort of a distraction from your main aim but than you guys came, lol In short you showed me this vast world of colours and emotions and love and drama! I cant believe it, this era of student life will be coming to an end soon, like come onnnn! we were just scared-out-of-our-wits-first-year-students just yesterday.  urgh, there is so much that I have to say, and all my feelings are coming out but the sad part is I am not able to turn it into beautiful piece of literature as I planned, I guess my words are like stars that can't become constellations (stolen from Augustus, sawwry!)
Okay, here I go! A shout right from my heart!  THANK YOU MY LOVELY BAKAS, MY EGOISTIC KHAN, PANICKED BUNNO RANNI AND SHOPOHOLIC RAPUNZEL, I LOVE YOU MINNA SAN!!!!!!
honestly, like i am teary eyed while writing this and a little frustrated because my expression of love is not as florid as I wanted it to be but it is dead honest!, I love you guys, you are the sort of friends that I thought I could only dream of but would never in this lifetime meet. Because of you guys, I am a more confident person who knows how to enjoy life, cherish friends and family, express honestly and laugh out loud without any restrain, and above all, to a certain extent I would say, you guys taught me how to acknowledge myself for that I am ever so obliged.
teary eyed curly haired baka signing off
Gambatte! proff is a piece of cake! (In Shaa Allah!!)
ps, lets enjoy every second of the upcoming last year like there's no tomorrow!
and finally Sayonara!

No comments:

Post a Comment